If it’s bad, it gets lost in the ether. It doesn’t need to go viral to be valuable for someone.
In today's newsletter you'll find:
- 3 prompts to spur your creativity
- 3 of the most relevant topics in the ecosystem
- A short video tutorial: How to simplify your writing
Writer's Block, Begone!
Here are 3 ways I do more with less (time-blocking, delegating, etc…)
Most partnerships pros get [_____] wrong and it affects the bottom line, here’s a better way…
Most sales reps misunderstand how partnerships can [_____], this is how we can do better…
Hot Topics in Partnerships
- With the chaos of SVB people are looking for better ways to navigate. How do partners play a role in that?
- B2B is starting to mirror B2C - how should this change company tactics (marketing, selling, servicing)
- HubSpot announced the release of ChatSpot.ai; a day later, Slack announced a ChatGPT integration; a day after, Salesforce announced Einstein GPT. Is OpenAI's ChatGPT the most successful partnership play of all time?
How to simplify your writing
Looking to simplify your writing to make it easier to read? Watch this 2 min video from Aaron Olson to see his process.
Feeling content with our selection? (see what we did there) 😉
Let us know by replying to this email.
P.S. Just post! Not everything needs to go viral!