Use that lever
Partnerships don't always get love and attention the same way manufacturing doesn't get as much attention as retail.
They're both higher up in the structure of production, further removed from the end user. But higher up means more leverage.
While sales are catching fish, partnership leaders are building nets. Or maybe even making factories to make rope that will make nets.
It takes vision to see the leverage and the exponential end result. And it takes an understanding of the causal chain to get there, and the ability to execute it.
But when done well, the partnership lever elevates entire ecosystems beyond what individual effort alone could accomplish.
Prune your partnerships
Here are a few gems:
- You've gotta prune your partnerships from time to time.
- Ownership and accountability are the keys to partnerships.
- Your partnership has to make sense; it must be clear what the mutual benefit is.
- You've gotta be willing to say, "no," sometimes.
- Look at your ecosystem as a strategic way to create leverage and
- Partnerships tap into the untapped potential, releasing incredible value.
Meme of the Day
Are you ready to learn from some of the brightest minds in the channel industry? Here is your chance to get tickets plus a hotel to attend ImpartnerCON (Oct 19-21)!
The first fifty people to do these two things get the seats:
- Be a PhD subscriber.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PartnerHacker @ImpartnerCON.
Share the PhD
Know someone who needs to get their PhD in partnerships? Send ‘em this newsletter.