Purpose, or ROI? Why not both!
It feels good to know what you're doing matters.
It also feels good to drive revenue, grow, and win.
These two things don't need to be in tension!
Join on the next First Friday as as we explore the combo of ROI and impact with our friends from Packed with Purpose.
Register here for free (and a free gift!)
The market moves
The era of the partnerships ecosystem came about because customers were overwhelmed with data. Customers want trust, not funnels.
Economist Joseph Schumpeter called this creative destruction. It happens when longstanding practices get replaced by something better.
Creativity is the most precious resource we have. Ecosystems foster the power of creativity and experimentation. Let the experimenting begin!
Lessons from YOU
There's nothing better than 1-1 conversations for learning.
Here are a few lessons I've gleaned from the convos I've have had with PhD readers the last few weeks:
- Partnerships are all about relationships – they are relationships that carry incredible value.
- Never be salesy.
- Read The PartnerHacker Handbook to learn from the battle-scarred best.
- Get together with partners often.
- Be curious. You might not know everything, but you can learn by being more curious than anyone.
- Ask good questions like: What new partnerships do we need in place to achieve our goals?
If you want to chat, hit me up! email@example.com
School of partnerships
On September 28th, from 12 - 3 PM, we're heading back to school with Firneo for the School of Partnerships: Building, Activating, and Repairing your Program.
We've got the top profs in partnerships coming to teach the key lessons you need to know to succeed in your partnerships role.
Register for free and check out the syllabus here.
Meme of the Day
Share the PhD
Know someone who needs to get their PhD in partnerships? Send ‘em this newsletter.