The Biggest B2B SaaS Partner Event in History is Next Week
Join us at the PL[X] Summit, live from your computer. Monday-Friday, starting each day at noon ET/9am PT.
Attend any and all days or sessions of interest, and bring your colleagues - it's FREE.
Big changes point to the rise of PRM
There are three major shifts in the market that make the PRM a necessary tool in the partner tech stack today. They are:
- Shift one - The SaaS explosion
- Shift two - Premium expectations
- Shift three - The long tail
Add a global recession to the mix and you've got the perfect storm for PRM to shine.
A premium PRM delivers a white-glove feel to partners while seizing long tail wins. PRM is doing the same thing for partners that CRM did for sales – allowing tech to do the heavy lifting.
The way to win in a down market is to work smarter, not harder.
Partners want to fly first class
It's not enough to have a great product – partners also want to feel something when they partner with you. Partners want a premium experience.
You can't differentiate your product based on the software features alone. Everyone has the latest features.
What really separates you from the rest of the pack is how you build your partner experience. You need to:
- Have a great partner onboarding process
- Make your partners feel special when interacting with them
- Make their life easier when working with you
- Help them gain new customers
Robb Franks lays out the details of how to create an amazing partnership experience in his latest column, Everyone Wants to Fly First Class - Including Your Partners.
- November 7 -11, 2022 - PL[X] Summit, the world’s largest B2B SaaS partnerships event ever!
Meme of the Day
Share the PhD
Know someone who needs to get their PhD in partnerships? Send ‘em this newsletter.