What do you bring to the table?
If you want to partner up and win, consider some ways you can show value first. Instead of making a pitch, show real value.
Run a test to show your potential partner the value you bring. Don't just tell 'em, show 'em.
Put together a subset of your shared customers and run a test. Show them the numbers. Let them see what kind of value you bring.
Do a deep dive. Find the key players in the company you want to partner with and connect with them.
You won't be ignored when you bring value first.
Build authentic relationships
At PL[X], Anthony Kennada shared how to use first principles to build and engage your community. He gives five steps for using an Owned media strategy.
- Define a brand strategy that will inspire your audience.
- Build the media marketing organization.
- Produce content in a way that creates authenticity.
- Convert your audience into subscribers.
- Manage your owned media platform (ex. blog) like a product.
Check out the full presentation below:
- Dec 2 - First Friday - PartnerHacker and Superglue present: The European Partner Moment at 10 AM ET (4 PM France/Germany, 3 PM UK). Register here.
- Dec 7 - Predictions 2023: Channel vs Ecosystem - Justin Zimmerman, Scott Brinker, and Jay McBain will meet up to discuss their partner predictions for 2023. Join them!
Meme of the Day
Share the PhD
Know someone who needs to get their PhD in partnerships? Send ‘em this newsletter.