Partnerships are immune to loss
Partnerships are like a living, breathing ecosystem. If one part of the ecosystem fails, there are a dozen other species that fill in the gaps.
Unlike machines that break down over time, living systems grow and flourish when given the proper nutrients.
Feed the ecosystem by embedding your product into the daily workflows of your customers. Nourish your ecosystem by maintaining strong connections with your partners.
We'd like to personally invite you to our upcoming event: The European Partner Moment.
It's going down tomorrow at 10 am ET, 4 pm France/Germany, and 3 pm UK.
Join us, Superglue, and Crossbeam, to discuss partnerships in Europe. We've got sessions devoted to:
- The State of SaaS Partnerships in Europe: Opportunities & Threats
- Partnering in the UK, France, Germany: Local Differences & Best Practices
- Personal Branding & Positioning for Partnership Professionals
We wanted to send you a personal invite, so check out the video below. We made it just for you.
You don't want to miss this! Register here.
New partner pod episodes
Check out the latest podcast episodes from PartnerUp, Howdy, Partners!, and PartnerHacker.com Audio Articles.
- Dec 2 - First Friday - PartnerHacker and Superglue present: The European Partner Moment at 10 AM ET (4 PM France/Germany, 3 PM UK). Register here.
- Dec 7 - Predictions 2023: Channel vs Ecosystem - Justin Zimmerman, Scott Brinker, and Jay McBain will meet up to discuss their partner predictions for 2023. Join them!
Quote of the Day
Find out who the ideal partner you should be partnering with first, and make it a true partnership. Share the wins and the failures. – ⭐ Star Hofer at PL[X]
Share the PhD
Know someone who needs to get their PhD in partnerships? Send ‘em this newsletter.