Create value first
If you want to work with great partners, you’ve got to do two things:
- Create value.
- Convince partners you’ve created value.
If you're only good at the second, you'll burn bridges fast even if you meet initial success.
If you're only good at the first, you'll be under-appreciated and fail to grow, win opportunities, and capture the value you create.
You have to create value, but you also have to show them that you created value!
We've partnered up with Reveal for the 12 Days of Nearbound Christmas Carols Contests!
Here's your chance to win a Christmas gift box from Reveal!
- Take any holiday song and rewrite it with Nearbound-themed lyrics by Dec 14th (bonus points for a video of you singing it!)
- Post it to LinkedIn with the hashtag #12daysofnearbound.
- We'll open voting on Dec. 15th.
- Winners will be announced on Dec 17th in the PhD newsletter.
We can't wait to see what you submit!!
A future of embedded solutions
- Dec 7 - Predictions 2023: Channel vs Ecosystem - Justin Zimmerman, Scott Brinker, and Jay McBain will meet up to discuss their partner predictions for 2023. Join them!
Quote of the Day
Content is the oxygen for the marketing flywheel. – Anthony Kennada
Share the PhD
Know someone who needs to get their PhD in partnerships? Send ‘em this newsletter.