It starts with understanding your partner
Partnering starts with understanding who you want to partner with and what's most important to them. It's not just about your joint customers.
Bringing value to customers is table stakes. There needs to be something more.
You need to ask, what's in it for your partner? Find something your partners need and build it.
If you want to land the White Whale of partnerships, you must give value first.
How Ben Wright used his ecosystem to open two windows when a door closed
Two weeks ago, Ben Wright found himself without a job, caught up in the flurry of recent lay-offs. Now, he's been hired for TWO strategic advisor roles.
How? He used the power of his ecosystem to level-up. Over the past few years, Ben embraced the give-first mentality.
- He interacts with others on LinkedIn
- He writes a valuable newsletter aimed at his network
- He freely shares his knowledge online and at webinars
Check out the full story about Ben from Daniel Lancioni:
- Partner Ecosystem Kickoff - January 17 - Let's dive into some tactics to make 2023 the best year in the history of partnerships. Don't miss this half-day event. Pre-register here.
- Amplify Summit - January 17-18, 2023 - Save your seat at this two-day affiliate event hosted by our friends at Affiliate Insider for free here!
Meme of the Day
Strengthen those ties
Get your friends connected to the PhD. Then you can talk about it over drinks. It's a great convo starter!