You'll catch more fish with the right equipment
Direct go to market is like going fishing – you dangle a hook out in the water and hope the fish bite.
Going to market with partners is like using a spear gun and wearing scuba gear.
You've made a plan and you expect higher conversions and more deals to close.
If you're going fishing, bring the spear gun, you'll get more fish.
Going to market the partner led way is like fishing with a speargun instead of just using a hook. When you go to market the partner led way, you get more bang for your buck.
H/T to Allan Adler for inspiring this section of the PhD.
Build your partner program from the ground up
Here are Gabriele's top ten tips to grow your partner ecosystem:
1. Set simple short-term goals
2. Focus on strategy - get the whole org on board
3. Start living in the market
4. Focus on your KPIs
5. Find great partners
6. Create a strong value prop
7. Use a great PRM
8. Nurture, nurture, nurture...
9. Track partner conversion rates
10. Continuously evaluate metrics and plan for the future
11. BONUS tip: seek feedback and continue to iterate
Check out the full article from Gabriele Curvietto here:
Partnerships are on the rise in healthcare
Partnerships were at the center of the discussion at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference this year.
VCs were looking for strategies to increase ROI while hedging the impact of inflation, and partnerships were at the center of those discussions.
- Nearbound.com Special Event - February 22, 2023, 12 PM ET - We're unveiling the biggest news in B2B for 2023. Plus, we're releasing the Nearbound Guide to Account Mapping. Register here.
- Kiflo Roundtable: Driving Partner Meetings - Thursday, March 2nd, 11:00 AM (CST). Register here.
Image of the Day
Share the roadmap to partner success
Don't fly solo. Everything is better with partners. Invite a partner pro to the PhD, and pick up some swag while you're at it.
Head over to our referral page to get started.