Get the most juice from the squeeze
This, just this.
We've been looking at the 20% of partners, which have generated the 80% recently.
⭐ Which partners are driving the revenue, and why?
⭐ What actions are driving the best results?
Are there any similarities between these?
Are there any key trends?
Do more of that.
Thanks for contributing to this section of the PhD, Chris Murray.
hapily solves HubSpots growing customer demands
If you could only do one thing to level up your business this year, what would it be?
Partner up, of course!
Connor Jeffers of hapily has done that with the app studio he's building on top of HubSpot's ecosystem. Connor said his entire business model is built on leveraging the power of HubSpot.
HubSpot cannot build and solve every use case that their customers might need. As a byproduct, those customers have more and more demands on the platform... And there's a big opportunity to build applications that serve those particular problems. – Connor Jeffers
I also spoke with Scott Brinker of HubSpot about the investment into hapily and he had this to say:
One of the reasons we want to invest in hapily, is to help fund more of these specialized solutions and really accelerate awareness of what's now possible with companies like hapily on top of HubSpot. – Scott Brinker
Creators are your cheat code
In a recent Marketing Together Podcast episode, host Logan Lyles and guest Nick Bennett, Sr. Director of ELG & Evangelism at Airmeet, discussed working with creators to build trust and influence.
Here are the #partnershiptakeaways from Eric Sangerma:
People are a driving force behind the content they create, and they need to be empowered to do so.
The relationship between the creator and their audience is at the heart of it all.
Relationships drive a lot of buying behaviors in B2B. That's why putting the Creator first and embracing their unique impact is so important.
Brands that empower creators, rather than just using them for one-off promotions, will see the greatest return on investment.
Who is a content creator?
Everyone is! We all have lessons and learnings to share.
The key is to consistently put ourselves out there and engage with others in the community.
What are some of the motivators for creators:
The opportunity to work with other creators and collaborate on different projects.
When we collaborate with other creators, we can amplify our impact and reach new audiences.
Three different paths for businesses to work with creators:
👉 having a one-time agreement with a creator to produce content,
👉 creating a sub-brand where creators can create content associated with the brand on a consistent basis, and
👉 bringing creators in-house to work directly for the company.
The in-house model allows for more direct communication and more control over the produced content.
By embracing the Creator economy and building strong, lasting relationships with content creators, brands can unlock new opportunities and drive real results.
Take action, the Nearbound way
Are you ready to take action in a Nearbound way, but don't know where to start?
The Ultimate Guide to Driving Revenue with Nearbound Sales will guide you in the right direction. The Guide breaks down the Nearbound motions you need to take to action and drive revenue in 2023.
- Firneo - How to Kick-Ass in Your First Partnerships Role - Wednesday, March 29th, 12 – 1 PM ET – Learn practical, tactical insights to conquer your new role so you can start putting wins on the board immediately. Register here.
- PartnerXperience Partnerships Meetup Berlin March 29th - This event is for Partnership Professionals who would like to connect, learn, and exchange best practices on how to build successful partnerships with other peers. Register here.
- InFUUSE – The Future of Business: Unleashing the Ecosystem Blueprint to Redefine Growth – Thursday, March 30th, 5 PM EST – Join Jared Fuller and an incredible panel of futurists, disruptors, innovators, and dreamers for an electrifying virtual round table to discuss the future of business. Learn why Nearbound is the GTM blueprint. Register here.
- Kiflo Roundtable: Partner Onboarding – Thursday, March 30th, 11 AM CDT – Join Juhi Saha, CEO of Partner1, Jennifer Snyder, Senior Director of Channel Partnerships at Customer.io, and Shawnie Hamer, Head of Marketing & Partner Marketing at Kiflo, as they tackle partner onboarding. Register here.
- Generating & MOVING Pipeline with Partners – Thursday, March 30th, 2 PM ET – Cory Synder (from Sendoso) is meeting up with Justin Zimmerman to share how he uses tools like Crossbeam, Reveal, Slack, as well as KPIs he's built to push pipeline & keep aligned with leadership. Register here.
Quote of the Day
The big fish are going to eat the little fish, but only if the little fish fail to partner up. – Amy Volas on the Sell[ing] Together Podcast
Help a partner pro get more juice from the squeeze
Share the PhD with a partner pro and get some swag while you're at it.
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.