We have to all double down on building and maintaining connections with our customers and network.
This is especially true in SaaS.
When the customer relationship journey is broken up between:
- Sales Engineer
- Onboarding CSM
- Growth CSM/Account Manager
- and more
No wonder individuals don't have strong enough ongoing trust and relationships with customers.
Trust underpins everything.
Thanks for contributing to this section of the PhD, Adam Pasch.
How to use co-marketing to partner up and win
Co-marketing isn’t new.
What’s new is the infrastructure that supports Partner-Led Everything, or the use of partnerships across a company’s entire go-to-market strategy. This allows marketers to layer a Nearbound strategy on top of Inbound and Outbound.
A few weeks ago, Will Taylor and I “infiltrated” a B2B marketing conference to get insight into the marketer’s sentiment on partnerships.
We found that co-marketing was at the top of everyone's mind.
For example, take a look at what Craig Simons, Director of Growth at Allego had to say:
Historically, we thought that the bottom of the funnel was the place where partners provided value, but now we’re looking to measure different types of partners that fit into different places in those funnels.
With co-marketing, you get 100% of the benefits, at 50% of the cost.
Check out the full article:
Engage your partners by following this one strategy
Here's the number ONE tip you need to know to engage with partners 🤩 💥
Keep their needs,
And their goals are top-of-mind
when heading into conversation 👈
Even if you only focus on that one thing, you'll see a lasting effect on the partnership.
Huge thank you to Brianna Chapman for the awesome tip!
And shoutout to Firneo of Scott Pollack for their amazing partner program!
PS - Firneo has a special offer for PartnerHacker subscribers!
Get a FREE 1:1 coaching session when you enroll. Check it out here 🙌 :
- Magentrix - The State of Partner Engagement and Partner Portals in 2023 & Beyond - April 12, 1-2 PM ET - Hear from Aaron Howerton, Rob Rebholz, and Paul Bird about the root causes behind a lack of partner engagement with your portal and what you can do about it. Register here.
- Firneo - Now - April 14th - Applications are being accepted for Certified Partnerships Professional Spring 2023 cohort. Learn the frameworks and tactics to excel in every facet of your partnerships role. Apply now.
- SaaS Connect – April 19 -20 – Where SaaS partnership leaders meet to connect the market. PartnerHackers Ademola Adelakun and Will Taylor will be there! Register here for a $50 discount.
- HubSpot x Reveal - How to be Successful in a Large Ecosystem - April 25, 2023 from 2pm - 2:45pm EST - Learn how HubSpot's app partners have driven more revenue and increased retention by investing in the HubSpot ecosystem. Register here.
- Contractbook x Aptitude 8 x Reveal - Leveraging Nearbound Data with HubSpot – April 26th, 2023, from 3pm-4pm EST. Join Connor Jeffers of Aptitude 8, Per Allin of Contractbook, and Jared Fuller as they share how to unpack the secrets of Nearbound data so you can win in 2023. Register here.
Partnerships in the Wild
Engage a fellow partner pro, send 'em the PhD
Get 5 referrals and we'll send you some PartnerHacker swag for sharing!
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.