These 3 things drive value creation
What are the biggest drivers of value creation for partner people and partner-led growth?
These things matter: ⬇️
- Relationships - These are age-old and consist of our social connections, the ones we forge with partners, and those we build within our own organizations. This is the most important value driver, but by itself, it does not monetize.
- Data - This tells us where there is value to unlock (e.g., overlaps) and how well we are doing unlocking that value (metrics, KPIs, etc). This dimension has been massively empowered and up-leveled by Crossbeam and Reveal.
- Processes - This is the missing link to unlocking ecosystem potential along with skills to create the processes that produce GoToEco motions that our CROs will fund. Tools like WorkSpan and Superglue do help, but they need our codified IP and skills to deliver outcomes.
As our community creates, collaborates, and codifies processes and skills that in turn become proven, published, and promoted, we will start to see the EPS (efficient, predictable, and scalable) outcomes that unlock our collective ecosystem potential.
Thanks for contributing to this section of the PhD, Allan Adler!
New partner pod episodes
Check out the latest podcast episodes from the entire PartnerHacker network.
Partnerships require a mindset shift
Two weeks ago, Isaac was at the Future of Business fireside chat from InFUUSE, discussing the change in thinking we need to adopt around partnerships.
"The key difference right now is that it's a philosophy, not a department. That's the big shift. It's not like we have our partnerships department or our channel over here, and these are people that are trying to sell our product indirectly, and they just do their thing over there. That doesn't work anymore." - Isaac Morehouse at The Future of Business w/ Tanyette Colon of InFUUSE
Learn to leverage Nearbound data in HubSpot
April 26th, 2023, from 3pm-4pm EST!
You've got partner data - now what? Why is Nearbound data so significant?
Join Connor Jeffers, CEO of Aptitude 8 and hapily, along with our own Jared Fuller, as they unpack the secrets of Nearbound, and how you can win in 2023.
As if that wasn't exciting enough, Per Allin will also be joining us to share how Contractbook completely revolutionized their sales strategy by leveraging a Nearbound approach through HubSpot.
- Firneo - Now - April 14th - Applications are being accepted for Certified Partnerships Professional Spring 2023 cohort. Learn the frameworks and tactics to excel in every facet of your partnerships role. Apply now.
- SaaS Connect – April 19 -20 – Where SaaS partnership leaders meet to connect the market. PartnerHacker's Ademola Adelakun and Will Taylor will be there! Register here for a $50 discount.
- HubSpot x Reveal - How to be Successful in a Large Ecosystem - April 25, 2023, from 2pm - 2:45pm EST - Learn how HubSpot's app partners have driven more revenue and increased retention by investing in the HubSpot ecosystem. Register here.
- Partner Playbooks - April 27th, 11 AM CT – The Event Led Playbook for Partner Managers & Marketers! Mark Kilens (CMO of Airmeet) is meeting up with Justin Zimmerman (Partner Playbooks) to share how managers and marketers can drive leads, sales, and new partners with events and webinars. Register here.
Image of the Day
Help drive ecosystem value – share the PhD
Share the PhD and get some PartnerHacker swag just for sharing the PhD.
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.