Trust your customer to stay connected to the market
In times of need, we turn to those we trust. That includes your customers.
Customers that are more interconnected with your partners are more likely to stay your customers.
The support network and chain of value is clear - they've already been receiving it.
Want to help your customers stay interconnected and not churn?
Introduce them to your partners.
- Find a business that also services your ICP.
- Create a relationship with them by reaching out and trying to collaborate with them (to help them win).
- Learn about their solution and the value it provides.
- Talk to your customer and ask about how things are going, see if they're having challenges (they likely are), and align that with your partner's solution.
It doesn't need to be complex.
Focus on the customer.
"The end is near" for 3rd party data
Check out this convo with Scott Brinker and Juan Mendoza about what a world without third-party data might look like.
We've seen this coming, but it's only getting more real.
One of the big winners? YOU!
Partnerships only increase in value in a world where 1st and 2nd party data are all we have to work with.
Are you ready to fill the gap?
The Ultimate Guide to Driving Revenue with Nearbound Sales
Are you wondering how to actually put Nearbound strategies into practice? We wrote the Ultimate Guide to Driving Revenue with Nearbound Sales so that you can start driving revenue with Nearbound tactics.
Jill Rowley, Jared Fuller, and Kevin Linehan share tactical steps and processes for teams to crush their revenue goals with a Nearbound motion.
Download The Ultimate Guide to Driving Revenue with Nearbound Sales for free today!
- HubSpot x Reveal - How to be Successful in a Large Ecosystem - April 25, 2023, from 2pm - 2:45pm EST - Learn how HubSpot's app partners have driven more revenue and increased retention by investing in the HubSpot ecosystem. Register here.
- Contractbook x Aptitude 8 x Reveal - Leveraging Nearbound Data with HubSpot – April 26th, 2023, from 3pm-4pm EST. Join Connor Jeffers of Aptitude 8, Per Allin of Contractbook, and Jared Fuller as they share how to unpack the secrets of Nearbound data so you can win in 2023. Register here.
- Partner Playbooks - April 27th, 11 AM CT – The Event Led Playbook for Partner Managers & Marketers! Mark Kilens (CMO of Airmeet) is meeting up with Justin Zimmerman (Partner Playbooks) to share how managers and marketers can drive leads, sales, and new partners with events and webinars! Register here.
Video of the Day
Use a Nearbound motion - share the PhD
Share the PhD and get some PartnerHacker swag just for sharing the PhD.
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.