Partnerships don't need to be complex
You don't need to overthink partnerships, and you don't need to have a 5-year plan before you get started.
What you need to do is act. Here's how you partner up today.
- Virtual events. Why would any company ever do a virtual event alone without its partners?
- Guest posts. Post on your partner's blogs and socials. Have partners post on yours.
- Media. Highlight news in your ecosystem.
- Case studies. How did partners play a role in every deal? Yes, even integrations.
- Nearbound ABM. Prioritize account lists based on partner overlap and shared engagement.
Name the activity, and there is a partner flavor that can be applied.
I’m not talking about new marketing activity. I’m talking about Nearbound marketing.
It’s what you already do, with partners.
What does your partner want?
If you want to retain such a customer, if you want to grow together if you want to increase your customer lifetime value, the same really accounts for partnerships as well.
So you need to know very strongly what does my partner want to achieve? How do I fit with my product or my solution in the goals of my partners and where can I support them to actually achieve those goals and work on that on a daily basis?
– Rick van den Bosch on Partnerships Unraveled Podcast
Keep your partner top of mind.
Listen to the latest Partnerships Unraveled Podcast. Hosts, Rick and Alex talk about getting to the partner promised land.
Gartner says tech isn't slowing down
Despite the poor economy, Gartner indicates that the tech sector isn't about to slow down.
Gartner predicts that tech will continue to see a 5.5% year-over-year growth rate.
While tech continues to grow, there is a push to do more with less.
What better way to do more with less than partner up?
Learn to leverage Nearbound data
Today from 3pm-4pm EST!
You've got partner data - now what? Why is Nearbound data so significant?
Join Connor Jeffers, CEO of Aptitude 8 and hapily, along with our own Jared Fuller, as they unpack the secrets of Nearbound, and how you can win in 2023.
As if that wasn't exciting enough, Per Allin will also be joining us to share how Contractbook completely revolutionized their sales strategy by leveraging a Nearbound approach through HubSpot.
- Contractbook x Aptitude 8 x Reveal - Leveraging Nearbound Data – Today! from 3pm-4pm EST. Join Connor Jeffers of Aptitude 8, Per Allin of Contractbook, and Jared Fuller as they share how to unpack the secrets of Nearbound data so you can win in 2023. Register here.
- Partner Playbooks - April 27th, 11 AM CT – The Event Led Playbook for Partner Managers & Marketers! Mark Kilens (CMO of Airmeet) is meeting up with Justin Zimmerman (Partner Playbooks) to share how managers and marketers can drive leads, sales, and new partners with events and webinars! Register here.
- Lead Forensics x PartnerHacker – Thursday, May 11th, 2023, 11:30 EDT, 16:30 GMT – Unlock The Secrets of Partner Marketing with Jared Fuller – Jared Fuller will be diving deep into partner marketing tactics you may not even know you're missing. Register here.
Quote of the Day
You need to find the ambassadors that can help fight the battle with you. That'll create a ripple effect that allows you to get that broader reach throughout the rest of the organization.
– Fredrik Mellander on Partner Up 107
Share the PhD with someone near to you
Get some PartnerHacker swag just for sharing the PhD. Send it to someone in your circle of trust.
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.