Find out who your buyer trusts
A good Nearbound strategy starts with a question: Who does my buyer trust?
Who (that doesn't work at my company) are buyers influenced by?
The next questions are things like:
- How do I find them?
- How do I connect with them?
- How do I partner with them?
- How do I create value for THEM?
- How do I leverage their connection to the buyer to get intel?
- How do I use that intel to help move deals?
There are many, many more.
But start by asking who your buyers trust.
Buyers aren't asking "How can I X" in the Nearbound era. They're asking, "Who can help me with X."
You're probably not the "who," but you'd better be partnering with them!
New partner pod episodes
Check out the latest podcast episodes from the PartnerHacker Network of Podcasts.
Cisco is investing over $100 million in partners and experience
Cisco has invested an “incremental $100 million in our partners around security in the second half [of Fiscal Year 2023] alone,” disclosed Shawn Yuskaitis, security director, global partner, and routes to market for Cisco.
They’re leveraging partners to improve the entire customer lifecycle. And they’re not stopping there.
According to CRN, the company has already consolidated its 12 security sales teams.
Check out the full story here:
- Partner Playbooks - Today! 11 AM CT – The Event Led Playbook for Partner Managers & Marketers! Mark Kilens (CMO of Airmeet) is meeting up with Justin Zimmerman (Partner Playbooks) to share how managers and marketers can drive leads, sales, and new partners with events and webinars! Register here.
- Lead Forensics x PartnerHacker – Thursday, May 11th 2023, 11:30 EDT, 16:30 GMT – Unlock The Secrets of Partner Marketing with Jared Fuller – Jared Fuller will be diving deep into partner marketing tactics you may not even know you're missing. Register here.
Quote of the Day
Outbound = voice of company
Inbound = voice of customer
Nearbound = voice of community
– Isaac Morehouse
Build trust, share the PhD
Get PartnerHacker swag just for sharing the PhD. When you reach out to share something meaningful, you build trust.
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.