Activate your partner program to keep them coming back
What if your partner program was as addictive as Instagram?
At its core, partner activation is simple:
Action = Motivation - Friction
A motivated partner will cross middle-earth and defeat Sauron's orks for you.
I mean... have you ever tried to become an SAP partner?!
Yet Ben Wright's recent poll found that 40% of partnership leaders said partner activation was their #1 issue.
Why? You're not SAP. You need to reduce friction.
Here are some ideas:
• Add your partner sign-up page to your email footer
• Outline your partner onboarding process upfront
• Standardized and on-demand enablement
• Use PRMs like PartnerStack or Allbound
• Detailed integration documentation
• Pre-packaged co-marketing offers
• Simple commission payouts
• Check boxes > Docusigns
• Clear paths to support
Make it easy for your partners to take action.
Or be ready to pay for engagement.
Otherwise, your partners fall below the activation line.
Thanks for contributing to this section of the PhD, Franz-Josef Schrepf!
Airmeet leads the way on event-led growth via Nearbound
Mark Kilens, CMO at Airmeet sees events as the most effective way to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
He's leading the charge on driving revenue through Event-led Growth (ELG).
It’s part of a Nearbound strategy to use trust and influence to reach customers through the excitement of live, interactive online events.
Attendance and event interactions are stronger signals than just about every other format of intent data that B2B companies are using today. – Mark Kilens
In a world where we are bombarded with 400 – 10,000 ads per day, how do you stand out from the crowd?
One word: Events.
Events build excitement. Participants feel like they are part of something.
We've partnered up with Airmeet and have BIG plans for the future.
Read the full article here:
Partner up the right way – get The PartnerHacker Handbook
For the past 20+ years, B2B has been driven by one thing: data.
But customers are done with data. They’re drowning in data.
When it’s time to buy, customers aren’t going to take your word that you’re the best solution to their problem.
They’re going to turn to online reviews, influencers, colleagues, and their network to decide if you’re worth their dollar.
They’re going to talk to the people they trust.
And that’s what the PartnerHacker Handbook is about.
Download your free copy here today.
- May 24, 12 PM ET – Firneo’s Partner School Series: WTF is an Ecosystem? Allan Adler from Digital Bridge Partners will be joining Firneo to share his insights on building a kickass partner ecosystem. Register here.
- June 1, 1 PM ET – PartnerHacker x Magentrix – How We Incentivized Resellers to Grow Our Program by 26%. Register here.
- June 15, 12 PM ET – No B.S. Guide to Co-Selling Millions with Partners (from partnership people who’ve really done it). Chris Lavoie, Rob Rebholz, and Justin Zimmerman will share the real-world sh*t that works. Register here.
- June 27, 17:00 - 21:00 CET – Partnership Leaders x Reveal: Elevation Tour - Europe – Aircall's Office, 11 Rue Saint-Georges, 75009 Paris, France. Register here.
Image of the Day
Lovin' the PhD? Tell us about it!
If you've been lovin' the PhD, leave us a short video about why you subscribe.
We'll send you a PH mug to say, 'thanks.'