Start your Nearbound play even if you don't have partner relationships yet 🤔.
It sounds so obvious once you hear it, but this play is almost entirely ignored by marketers who focus on pushing their product or content to hit their number.
Step back, think about the partners and customers you need to land, and ask yourself how can I build social capital with them?
How can I create value for them?
The best part, you can do this in a way that helps you too!
Show some love. Surround them with influence by giving them the spotlight.
The whole world will start to open up to you.
Recruit the right partners
Bart van Zantvoort, Business Development Manager at Channext, joined the Howdy Partners posse to talk about productive partner recruitment.
Bart shared strategies for marketing with your partners on LinkedIn and activating partnerships successfully.
Leverage Nearbound to win the 'Who' economy
The "Who" economy is about people. It's about trust. It's about networks, community, and connection.
To win in the "Who" economy, you have to partner with those your buyers already trust.
With inbound and outbound strategies alone, you can't win in the Who economy.
You need a Nearbound strategy.
Here are a few companies that have used a Nearbound approach to increase pipeline and conversion rates:
- Payfit had an increase of up to 60% in lead-to-demo conversion rate and an increase of up to 50% in demo-to-customer conversion rate.
- Rydoo had a 3x increase in pipeline.
- Contractbook generated 2x to 3x more demo meetings.
- AssessFirst had an increase of 4x in client integration and increased their lead generation by 100%.
Read more about how to use Nearbound in the Who economy:
- Today, 12 PM ET – Firneo’s Partner School Series: WTF is an Ecosystem? Allan Adler from Digital Bridge Partners will join Firneo to share his insights on building a kickass partner ecosystem. Register here.
- June 1, 1 PM ET – PartnerHacker x Magentrix – How We Incentivized Resellers to Grow Our Program by 26%. Register here.
- June 5, 1 PM ET – RevGenius x PartnerHacker. Discover the strategies, including the combination of content and community, the significance of storytelling over numbers, and the paradigm shift from the “how” to the “who” economy. Register here.
- June 7, 12 PM ET – Why is Everyone Talking About Nearbound? Join Jared Fuller and Scott Pollack as they discuss the future of Nearbound. Register here.
- June 15, 12 PM ET – No B.S. Guide to Co-Selling Millions with Partners (from partnership people who’ve really done it). Chris Lavoie, Rob Rebholz, and Justin Zimmerman will share the real-world sh*t that works. Register here.
- June 27, 17:00 - 21:00 CET – Partnership Leaders x Reveal: Elevation Tour - Europe – Aircall's Office, 11 Rue Saint-Georges, 75009 Paris, France. Register here.
Video of the Day
Share the PhD. You've got our permission ;)
Share the PhD and get some PartnerHacker swag.
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.