Build the partnership pillar 💪
If you don't build a strong Partnership pillar alongside Marketing and Sales, your entire go-to-market is at risk of crumbling.
Why would anyone think that they are stronger by themselves than with the help of an entire partner ecosystem?
Thanks for contributing to this section of the PhD, Bernhard Friedrichs.
Chaos in the PartnerUp pod
An ecosystem, by its very nature, is chaotic. Is some chaos necessary for success?
Jared and Isaac dive into the benefits of more organization and the strategic necessity of lack of organization.
They discuss who in their partnership leans higher on the “chaos toleration barometer” and how that’s affected the business they’ve built together.
Listen to episode 111 of PartnerUp as Jared and Isaac talk about first principles.
Treat your partners right
If you don't treat your partners right – they’ll find someone else who will.
Cory Snyder enhanced Sendoso's partner program in just 5 months, finally making good on all the promises they'd made.
For anyone looking to do the same, he gave (3) pieces of advice:
1) Leverage your network.
2) Lean into your CX teams – Your CX teams know a TON about your customers. Ultimately, your program should be solving a pain point for someone in the organization.
3) Ask a crap ton of questions.
Sometimes you meet someone who impresses you beyond words. Cory Snyder is one of those people.
Check out the full story here:
- June 1, 1 PM ET – PartnerHacker x Magentrix – How We Incentivized Resellers to Grow Our Program by 26%. Register here.
- June 5, 1 PM ET – RevGenius x PartnerHacker. Discover the strategies, including the combination of content and community, the significance of storytelling over numbers, and the paradigm shift from the “how” to the “who” economy. Register here.
- June 7, 12 PM ET – Why is Everyone Talking About Nearbound? Join Jared Fuller and Scott Pollack as they discuss the future of Nearbound. Register here.
- June 15, 12 PM ET – No B.S. Guide to Co-Selling Millions with Partners (from partnership people who’ve really done it). Chris Lavoie, Rob Rebholz, and Justin Zimmerman will share the real-world sh*t that works. Register here.
- June 27, 17:00 - 21:00 CET – Partnership Leaders x Reveal: Elevation Tour - Europe – Aircall's Office, 11 Rue Saint-Georges, 75009 Paris, France. Register here.