A quick recap of the PhD from this week:
- Time to Play a New Game
- You Don't Have to be a Genius to Win
- What Do Your Partners Really Want?
- It's the Customer, Stupid
- Godmode Enabled
- PartnerUp #96 - Partner Led VC & Packaged Service Secrets - Launch of “In Revenue Capital” with Justin Gray
- A Passage to the Promised Land by Greg Wasserman
- Monetize Your Tech Partnerships in 2023 with The Digital Bridge GoToEco Referral Flywheel by Allan Adler
- Howdy Partners #19: Approaching Agency Partnerships with Kyle Kramer
- PartnerHacker Principles: Live-In-Market is better than Go-To-Market - Ben Wright by Aaron Olson & Micaela Richmond
Why does B2B have to make everything so hard?
Our message at PartnerHacker is simple: data polluted the waters of B2B; now it's time to partner up and win.
We need to work on finding embedded solutions that fill our customer's needs so seamlessly that they don't even realize the beauty of the tech they are using.
We need an ecosystem so robust that any business can build on and integrate with it.
B2C does this all the time. They give the customer exactly the partnerships they want.
Why can't B2B do the same?
How long will it take B2B to realize partnership ecosystems are the future?
If you're reading this, then you already know that partnerships are the path forward. Let's pass that partner pill on.
It's 2023. Let's make this the year we all win in partnerships together.