A quick recap of the PhD from this week:
- Nourish the Ecosystem for Long-Term Gains
- Simplify Your GTM Strategy
- 50% Cost, 100% Returns
- Partnerships Aren't For the Faint of Heart
- Let's Get Clear on Partnerships
- PartnerUp #101 - From Seller to VP Sales to CEO - How to Partner Pill Your Sales Org with Alexander Buckles
- PartnerHacker Merges with Reveal to Bring Nearbound to the Market
- Howdy Partners Episode #24: How to Make Partner Enablement Actually Engaging with Brianna Chapman
- Marketing Together: How to Use Events to Drive Your Marketing
- Unlocking the Power of Partnerships with Martin Scholz of PartnerXperience by Aaron Olson & Martin Scholz
- PartnerHacker Principles: The First Giver Wins - Stewart Wesley
- The Art & Science of Selling: 4 Character Traits of Highly Effective Salespeople by Jessie Shipman
- Ecosystem Creator Lab #2: Look! It’s the Creator Signal! by Will Taylor & Micaela Richmond
- Selling Together #4: The Dark Side of Working with Partners by Jessie Shipman
- The Partner Experience Weekly: Building CRM for Partnerships by Aaron Howerton
They don't want help buying; they want help driving value
Buyers want you to leave them alone.
They want to research, test, and even onboard without your team getting in the way.
They will look to others for help during these steps, but rarely your company. You need to partner with these others!
But buyers do want your help eventually.
They want you to help them drive more value with your solutions. They want to get to that value as quickly as possible and have you show them how to get it going across their entire org.
Guess who is often best suited to do that?
People who have been there.
So buyers want the help of others in the buying process, and the best way you can help them in the value process is by bringing in others.
It's partners all the way down. It's a full surround of the lifecycle.
Recognition of this reality is where the Nearbound GTM play begins.