A quick recap of the PhD from this week:
- Co-Marketing - More Than Just an Idea
- Don't Swim Against the Current
- Partnerships Are Your Greatest Resource
- Build Community Through Partnerships
- The Partner Motion Never Stops
- PartnerUp #103 - Think Customer Outcomes or Die - Raja Nucho on Surrounding the Sale with Partners
- Want to Rapidly Drive 2-3x Revenue To and From Partners in a Tough Year? by Allan Adler
- Howdy Partners #26: What to Look for in Partnership Talent
- Marketing Together #5: Creators Are Your Cheat Code
- To Commission or Not Commission? by Jessie Shipman
- Ecosystem Creator Lab #4: If They Didn’t Read It, the Algo Didn’t See It
- How I Crushed Quota with the Power of Nearbound Sales by Jill Rowley
- PartnerHacker Principles: Partnerships Isn't a Department - Chip Rodgers & Marco De Paulis by Randalyn Hill
- The Partner Experience Weekly: Should PartnerOps Role Up to RevOps? by Aaron Howerton
Nearbound is spreading
Hey there, I'm Ademola, Head of Production at PartnerHacker.com.
For the past few weeks, I've been trying to make Nearbound a word.
But creating a new word isn't as easy as you might think. Where does one start? The dictionary, Wikipedia, or Urban Dictionary?
Changing the lexicon of B2B SaaS isn't easy.
We believe the future is Nearbound. Nearbound is the GTM motion that layers onto every part of the customer journey.
If Outbound targets and Inbound attracts, then Nearbound surrounds.
It applies to sales, marketing, product, and success.
At PartnerHacker, we're educating and redefining how B2B is done.
We're at the precipice of a new way of doing business.
We've gained momentum (as you can see in my latest video below), but there's a lot of work to be done.
At PartnerHacker, we see a massive Nearbound wave coming and are going to ride it into the next decade. But we want to invite you to come along for the ride.
We can't define Nearbound on our own. We're seeking to partner up with those who've been to the Promised Land.
Share your thoughts with me about Nearbound and the future of GTM for B2B SaaS.
You might end up in my next video 😉.
-- Ademola Adelakun