A quick recap of the PhD from this week:
- PartnerUp Pod - 086 - The Magical Power of Giving with Purpose, with Leeatt Rothschild
- Micro-Learning Best Practices by Jessie Shipman
- 300% Increase in AWS 2022 Sales Due to Positive Partnership Changes
- The Three Pillars of Partnership Success by Mauricio Rojas Hacker
- Kind Folks Finish First: An Anthem For A New Era of Business by Micaela Richmond
Show me you know me
Are you an expert in what you are selling, or just trying to meet quota? If you're not an expert, if you don't know my industry, then step aside.
Partners are people. They want to partner with someone who cares.
Tell your potential partners how you can help and prove you care.
Partners don't care about your quota. Tell them specifically how you can help.
If you can't do the above, then re-evaluate what you're selling.
That's the difference between sales and partnerships.
The 12 Days of Nearbound Christmas Carol Contest has been heating up!
On Wednesday of this week, Aaron Howerton wrote and sang a Nearbound rendition of It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.
Take a listen:
The next day, Aaron and Jessie Shipman followed up with a duet of Jessie's Nearbound take on the song, Baby It's Cold Outside.
Check it out:
There's still time left to submit your Nearbound-themed Christmas Carol for a chance to win an exclusive gift basket from Reveal.
Just tag your Nearbound-themed Christmas carol on LinkedIn using the hashtag #12DaysofNearbound by December 15th!