A quick recap of the PhD from this week:
- Seen and Unseen Costs
- Partner Led Marketing
- Make 'Em Feel Special
- Measured vs Treasured
- Balance Your Automation
- PartnerUp Podcast - 089 - Sales Hacking Meets Partner Hacking - A CrossPod takeover from PL[X]
- PartnerHacker Principles: Make Them Famous - Alex Glenn Aaron Olson & Micaela Richmond
- The Partner-Led Revolution Is Coming, Join us! Or… by Allan Adler
- Good Partnerships Lead to Good Marketing by Isaac Morehouse
- PartnerHacker Principles: Build Radical Generosity Into Your Culture - Rob Rebholz
- Partner Ecosystem Kickoff - January 17 - Let's dive into some tactics to make 2023 the best year in the history of partnerships. Don't miss this half-day event. Pre-register here.
- Amplify Summit - January 17-18 - Affiliate Insider's two-day virtual event where you can learn everything you need to start your affiliate program. Save your seat for free here!
Happy New Year!
Send the right signal
We're all sending signals, all of the time. Everything from our clothes, hairstyle, facial hair, even the way we walk and talk – it's all signaling.
You might be surprised to find that even animals have a way to signal. An important signal that deer send is called stottting.
They jump up and down to signal to predators their fitness. The higher they jump, the less likely the predator is to chase.
It's as if they are saying: "Look at me, I'm fit and spright, don't bother to chase me!"
Are you the type of company that partners up? Establish your reputation by letting your customers know you take a partner led approach.
Send signals in the way you co-market, co-innovate, co-sell, and integrate with your ecosystem. Signal to your partners that you care about their success.
Give to your partners freely. Do something that requires a bit of effort. Send a handwritten note, a gift, or a shout-out on social media.
Good signals require effort. It is the type of signal that will be instantly recognized as valuable.
Read more about sending powerful signals through gift-giving.