Hey! How's it going? Welcome to the first episode of SELL[ING] TOGETHER!
We're glad you're here.
In 5 minutes MAX you’ll get:
→ CEO & Founder CORE Consulting, Erin Figer's hot take on Co-Selling
→ 4 steps to standing out to a hyperscaler
→ A quick musing on the state of the market
1 + 1 = 1
When it comes to co-selling, 1+1 should equal 1.
- Erin Figer, CEO & Founder CORE Consulting
How do you make yourself stand out to a hyperscaler?
- Understand the reports the cloud provider is looking at to make business decisions and investments around.
- Reverse engineer that to get your company featured on their reports.
- Nail your joint messaging before they come to you.
- Play the long game. They’ll come to you, but it might take a while.
Catch the full episode
Or, if you'd rather listen, here are some links!
Subscribe by: Email | Apple | Spotify | Pocketcasts | RSS
At the end of November, Salesforce gave its Q3 earnings report and investor update and made a few statements that we should all be paying attention to. Sales are slipping and everyone is trying to do more with less.
But there’s good news hidden in the struggle. Uncertainty often breeds innovation. I see 2023 as an opportunity to sell differently by leaning into partnerships and ecosystems. 🤩
(Share your thoughts on LinkedIn! Do you agree?)
Until next time!
- Jessie Shipman
P.S. Share the Sell[ing] Together podcast with a friend in sales who's looking for a new playbook!