We're excited to share the official PLX Awards coming to our PL[X] Summit in November 2022! Today, we're announcing the nominees for the Partner Led Sales Leader of the Year.
Winners will be announced live during Day 4 of the PL[X] Summit, Thursday, November 10.
What it means to be a partner led sales leader
Partner led sales leaders extend their sales team beyond the walls of the company. Sales come through managing a distributed sales force across the globe. They play the long game by developing trust.
These are the nominees for 2022 Partner Led Sales Leader of the Year
- Alexander J. Buckles of Forecastable
- Andrew Whiteside of Jampp
- Asher Mathew of Demandbase
- Curtis Michael Davey of NiceJob
- Eric Martin of Vanta
- Jamie Garverick of FullStory
- Jeremy Seltzer of Movable Ink
- Jo Wright of Reveal
- John Ashton of Braze
- Marco De Paulis of Ryder System, Inc.
- Mark Ebert of 6sense
- Markus Zirn of Workato
- Navid Zolfaghari of Branch
- Salvatore (Sal) Salpietro of Fundraise Up
- Tina Yazdi of Miro
Don't miss the awards live from the PL[X] Summit! You can register now for free.
Check out the nominees for these other categories:
- The Official 2022 Nominees for Partner Led Startup of the Year
- The Official 2022 Nominees for Partner Led Product Leader of the Year
- The Official 2022 Nominees for Partner Led Marketer of the Year
- The Official 2022 Nominees for Partner Led Success Leader of the Year
The 2022 PL[X] Awards are powered by Alyce, who will be providing each winner with an amazing gift.