Join us for some epic stories!
This Friday, March 10th, 2023, from 4-5 PM, we're getting together with battle-scarred legends from B2B SaaS.
They'll be telling their most poignant war stories from the trenches of B2B.
Kick back and listen as they regale us with tales from their battle victories.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll be entertained, enlightened, and gain some insights you can apply to your own battles.
We'll be joined by legends Jared Fuller, Pete Caputa, & Jill Rowley.
It's happening this Friday.
Be a gardener, not a hunter
If you're going-to-market directly, you've got a huge mountain to climb.
It's like going out on a big-game hunt; you often come back empty-handed.
But when you use the power of your ecosystem to go-to-market, you tap into the vast power of the network to help you win.
Like the gardener, you must tend to every aspect of your ecosystem to help it grow. You water, fertilize, and get rid of any weeds.
Then, if one corner of your garden fails, you still have a thriving ecosystem of other fruits to harvest.
Play the long game. Use the power of the ecosystem for long-term gains.
From partnerships to AI CTO
Partnerships is multidisciplinary. As Scott Pollack of Firneo has said, "Partnerships isn't rocket science; it's actually a lot harder!"
When I found out that Mira Murati, CTO of Open AI started in partnerships, it wasn't a total surprise.
She's an excellent communicator and can navigate multiple disciplines with ease. Those are the skills partner pros excel at. Watch her easily answer tough questions about the future of AI on The Daily Show:
Her move to the C-suite signals that executives have an eye on partnership leaders. They know the value partner pros have to offer.
As the decade of the partnership ecosystem progresses, we are bound to see more partner leaders moving to top positions.
Use the ecosystem to your advantage in your GTM efforts
There is a fundamentally different way of going to market directly and going to market through the ecosystem. – Allan Adler
Allan Adler and Avanish Sahai recently sat down to talk on The Platform Journey Podcast about how to monetize the partner ecosystem.
- Why tech partnerships harness so much power
- The role tech partnerships play between channel and alliances
- The digital transformation happening, and what it means for customers.
- Learn Out Loud with Partner Pros - Tuesday, March 7th, 12 PM ET - We’ve created a space for partner professionals to come together and learn out loud. Join a roundtable discussion with Alexis Scott from WorkSpan. Space is limited. Register here.
- War Stories with Legends - Friday, March 10th - Kick back and hear tales of those who've fought the GTM battle and won. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll be entertained, enlightened, and gain some insights you can apply to your own battles. Register HERE, for free!
Tweet of the Day
Spread the partner pill
Share the partner experience, send a friend the PhD, and get some PartnerHacker swag while you're at it.
Enter your email on our referral page to get started.