A quick recap of the PhD from this week:
- PartnerUp Podcast #77 - Partner Led Everything
- PartnerHacker on the Ground at SaaStr 2022 (video 🤣)
- What the Greatest Minds in Partnerships have Taught me About Marketing by Shawnie Hamer
- Agencies Want More Than a Kick Back - Q & A with Adam Pearce by Aaron Olson & Adam Pearce
- Howdy Partners #4: Partner Recruitment
- Don't Kill the Channel...Yet by Allan Adler
- Philosophy for Partner Orgs: Find Your Company’s Green Berets by Chris Messina
- Now - Oct 12 - Shave ten years off of your partnerships learning curve by enrolling in Firneo's 8-week partnerships professionals course. Applications are due by October 12 for the upcoming cohort (which starts October 16th).
- October 19 - 21, 2022 - ImpartnerCON - Our CEO Jared Fuller will be speaking.
- November 3, 2022 - Crossbeam Connector Summit
- November 7 -11, 2022 - PL[X] Summit, the world’s largest B2B SaaS partnerships event ever!
The more positive, generous, value-creating interactions I have, the more tone-deaf and offensive fake personalized cold sales messages become.
Bottom-of-the-barrel strategies tend to yield bottom-of-the-barrel customers or partners; the kind who cost more than they're worth.
Do the hard stuff. Build the hard way. Be real.
But does it scale?
Yes, it scales!
In fact, nothing scales with less effort than culture. It has an automatic way of training people.
There are certain companies you know you'll never get a crappy cold sale DM from. It would be totally counter to their culture. It's not even a question. They don't have to train employees not to do it, because the culture does the training.
Creating that kind of culture begins with becoming that kind of leader and letting your team see it in action from the top.