A quick recap of the PhD from this week:
- Things That Gain from Disorder
- Till the Garden
- Get Lucky
- Creator Economy in B2B
- Lessons Learned in Partnerships
- PartnerUP Podcast #76 - "These are the fun times!" - Jill Rowley Round Two
- Data Sharing Can Save Lives
- Partners Navigating Regulation in Banking
- The 4 P's of Marketing: How to Nail Your GoToEcosystem Strategy by Allan Adler
- 48% of SMBs Involve Partners When Buying Software
- How to Learn the Partnerships Love Languages
- Howdy Partners #3 - Ideal Partner Profile (IPP)
- New Partnerships in Space
- Partner Sellers Thrive in Ambiguity by Jessie Shipman
- Parntership Stories from SaaStr2022
- Listen to PartnerHacker Articles as a Podcast
- Google Cloud Bets Big on Partner Ecosystem
- The Channel Adoption Curve by Mauricio Rojas Hacker
- October 7th, 2022 from 2 - 4 PM ET - ROI Meets Purpose. Learn why and how you can give to win.
- November 7 -11, 2022 - PL[X] Summit, the world’s largest B2B SaaS partnerships event ever!
- Learn the playbook for building better partnerships by enrolling in Firneo's 8-week partnerships professionals course. Applications are due by October 12 for the upcoming cohort (which starts October 16th).
Reflecting on Connection at SaaStr 2022
We live in a society that has recently changed, forcing people, businesses, and communities to adapt.
Growth is never easy. We only grow when we face a bit of pain.
But we become better when we grow. And we don't have to go it alone.
Partnerships can help.
When we partner, everyone wins.
I spoke about the advantages of partnerships with so many bright individuals at SaaStr 2022. It warms my heart to hear about the success of others, especially success through partnerships.
Partnering makes 1 + 1 = 3. I don't quite know how. But partnering is more than addition. Somehow it has a multiplying effect.
The value exchanged through partnerships activates the human spirit. It taps into our primal nature.
Immersing myself in the SaaS ecosystem inspired me. I want to help bring about a world where we all succeed in business together.
That is the experience that events like SaaStr create. The feeling was palpable. I want to chase that feeling. It makes me feel alive.
There is NO better feeling than connecting with others.
I can't wait to attend SaaStr 2023.